LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a set of three Beswick England seagulls (flying

Customer Question

I have a set of three Beswick England seagulls (flying hanging on my wall) could you please tell me anything about them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. You have the set of three and I found the following information on the set of three Beswick Seagulls.

(3) Beswick Seagull wall plaques The first set of seagulls designed, with their wings up and apart. These Seagulls are finished with a gloss glaze. These Seagulls were designed by Mr Watkin and were produced between 1938 and 1967. The value of the flying set is 550.00-600.00 if in pristine condition.

If I may be of further service please let me know as I am always happy to help you.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.