Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a RELIEF MAP OF THE U.S. manufactured and published

Customer Question

i have a RELIEF MAP OF THE U.S. manufactured and published by central School Supply House Chicago USA Copyright 1899 Patented May 3, 1892, Jan 15 1895 April 9 1895. It is old looks like it may have been varnished at one time.It has Oklahoma as Indian Territory.It i in a Wooden frame and measures 47.5 inches by 34 inches. I bought it at an old antique store about 40 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the map and any of the small print (publisher, date, etc).

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The only dates on it re the ones I sent. Since it was manufactured by the Central School Supply House it was probably meant for a school and most likely was one map of a set. Unable to send pictures they are 5.7 MB. will try a previous e-mail

If the Add Files feature on your screen does not work for you,
you can go to and use the UPLOAD IMAGES blue button then paste the address
back here in the text box and I'll be able to see all of your items.

You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
go to dandydelion there should be several pictures

I am not able to get there this way. You need to copy the web address at the top of the screen on that page with the pictures and paste it here.