Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Silver plated tea set made by Turton, made in Sheffield,

Customer Question

silver plated tea set made by John Turton, made in Sheffield, England. Has tray tea pot, sugar bowl, creamer, all with lids with little bird on top.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: was purchased in England by husbands parents in the late 1920s I think. .beautiful, condition: says E. P. B. M then John Turton Made in Sheffield England HAND CHASED on bottom of each piece. matching tray single bird on the lid of each piece.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Each piece has heavy flower decorations all over and on the lids. Little bird in standing on lid looking down at flowers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the set so that I can make an accurate assessment.
If another steps in while I am waiting on the bottom mark picture, let them know you are working withCustomer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not sign in for a free trial---only had one question and did pay$33.00 for that. Tried to have my daughter send you pictures, but
it wouldn't work! Taking my silver tea set to an antigue dealer here in Sacramento, Thanks for nothing!! do not bill me for any further communications!!!!!! I should have known better!!!!!

The experts here work for the site but not at the site, so we have no knowledge of your account or how /what you are charged.

I'd still like to work with you, but understand if you are frustrated.

If the Add Files feature on your screen does not work for you,

you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.

Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.