rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have just bought a painting that I would like to sell,

Customer Question

I have just bought a painting that I would like to sell, painted by Rut, Tomasz and title is PALLA DE ROSUS SIZ IS 33.5 X 25.5
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Your painting by Tomasz Rut (Polish, born 1961) titled PALLA DE ROSEUS has a current value of $2000 to $2495 retail, though I have seen his work go much higher than this. The price is a realistic value of what you could sell it for today. I am pledged to be honest, I would love to tell it is worth more than the $7500 that you had mentioned, but in this case it is not.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

The painting.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.