Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a matching chest of drawers and vanity dressing table

Customer Question

I have a matching chest of drawers and vanity dressing table with mirror and also a painting from 1882. Can you tell me the approx. value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

The furniture pieces can realistically sell for a high average of $250 - $400 at auction. They can be priced as high as desired at retail. I would need to see images of the front and back of the painting (do not remove from frame) and a view of the signature, if any, to help assess the value it. Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora