Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can any story or value be assigned to an incense burner

Customer Question

can any history or value be assigned to an incense burner obtained in the National Museum in Shanghai which is
light green jade with 10 carved rings - one on each handle, 4 on the cover and 4 on the support shaft .... the work
of art has multiple cut out hole carvings on the cover - does it have a history ? can't find anything with more than
2 hand carved rings ..... Mike O'Bric, Woodway, Texas
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. I authenticate ancient jade and would be happy to help you on this Please post a few photos of this jade incense burner and close ups of any carvings. I will need measurements also if you have them. I look forward to helping you on this.

Just wanted to check if you had time to post or send photos. To post within our thread here please click on the file upload and follow the prompts. If you wish to send by email send them to***@******.*** and within the email please put for "ladytanya65" and I will receive them when they forwarded on to me.