Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a sessions key wind mantle clock made in Forestville,

Customer Question

I have a sessions key wind mantle clock made in Forestville, Connecticut. The face has a hinged glass cover. It has Westminster chimes for the hour, 1/4 hours and half hour. There is pho marble at the top of each set of 2 pillars on either side of the clock face. Between the pillars there is gold metal work. The face itself has roman numerals and a wreath of small flowers and leaves. The case is wood with metal legs and side decorations (not lions, just ornate pieces) Everything is in perfect working order complete with key, instructions and maker's label. Oh, yes, there is a thin lined, elongated gold scroll pattern on the bottom of the base between the legs. The case itself is in excellent condition except for a flaw that was repaired. Do I get a certificate of authentication?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.