Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an antique Haviland butter dish. Any idea what it's

Customer Question

I have an antique Haviland butter dish. Any idea what it's worth? It's all white with a scalloped edge and measures 7 1/2 by 7 with a dome lid.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the front of the plate and a picture of the back mark?

Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where do I email it?

You can attach it here, there is a text that says "Add file" in red.

Do you see it?

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

An antique to vintage French Limoges covered butter dish by Haviland in white with scalloped edges can sell for a high of $25 - $50 on today's market.

Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here. You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry, I don't now how to get the photos to a file. Can I just email them or message them to you?
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Yes, you can send images by phone if you would like to accept the premium services offer for a live phone call or ou can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK. I have email three photos to Nora/Antiques. Let me know when they arrive?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you tell me the pattern name?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you have the photos yet?
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. Since it is the weekend, there may be an extended delay.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora