Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Im trying to find out the value of a bottle of wine being ;

Customer Question

im trying to find out the value of a bottle of wine being ;
wirra wirra 2012 church block cabernet sauvignon shiraz merlot fr valeom mc laren
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 25-40$.

I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

The Wirra Wirra 2012 Church Block Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz sells for $15 - $16 a bottle.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora