Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have gilded bronze and deep blue porcelain scent infuser,

Customer Question

Good morning. I have gilded bronze and deep blue porcelain scent infuser, 9" tall. It appears to be a Berlin scepter mark with s g p underneath. ( I think circa 1760) could you help me value it? Thank you, ***** ***** Artifacts Antiques.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the mark?

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have added a picture
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you get the photo? Thank you

Thanks for the pics!

I cannot decypher the text under the mark, the first letter is S, and last letter it seems a B to me. Could you check which is the middle one?

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I cannot complete the phone call premium service, can we continue here?