Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Do you know if the old Disney VHS movies are worth anything?

Customer Question

I have all of them in excellent condition and some are not opened.
I was going to donate them but I friend of mine said I should check with you forst!
Thank you!
Sharon
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, appraising, antique shop owner, buying and selling on today's current market. Buying and selling everything from elegant glassware to the most primitive of items and so much more to include books. I will do all I can to find out the most information on your item and the value for you. I have access to many data bases, and extensive current library of price guides, as well as access to leaders in the field of antiques and personal property. If another expert should happen to get on your question after my response to you, it is your right to let them know you are working with me. If you wish to continue working with me .
.
How many do you have?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Gosh! I am not sure but at least a dozen. I started getting them 35 years ago for my girls. I can get back to you with any other info you may need. I thought I was asking a simple question. :)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did I lose you?

Hello

No I am here, do you by chance have Beauty and the Beast

.

.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You name it,I have it. I have The Little Mermaid that has the old art work on the cover, as well.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I relly need to go! Company just walked through the door! can you please e-mail me me with what you find out?***@******.***

Hello

I will need to find out from you what your Beauty and the Beast is. For instance the beauty and the beast black diamond edition sells for $11,000.00 in good condition.

When you can come back you need to let me know what you have, you might be sitting on a lot of money!

I will work to see what you have.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok. Just make a list of all of them and get back to you with it to you,right? How would you like for me to do that? Email?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok Glenda! The Beauty and the Beast is the black diamond edition.
Do you know, if they ARE worth anything,how I go about selling them?

Hello

There seems to be a very good chance the Black diamond Edition can sell quite high on Ebay, there have been some sold in the past thirty days on there.

Would you like me to value the ones you have, if so can you get me a list.

You just need to come back to this message box, and type in your list.

Glenda

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can do that probably next week. How do I get back to this message box?
I have a lot of black diamond editions and several Masterpiece editions.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok. I need to go. I will try and find my way back to this box.
Thank you for all of your help and for putting up with me! I honestly thought I had the day free! Have a great weekend!
Sharon :)

Hello

I thought you had around 12? But, just make me a list. You have to come back to this message area just like you did this time. I do not know how you did that.

But, you can always go to www.justanswer.com sign in, your user name is Customer just sign in with that and your password.

Glenda

No problems you come back when you can! Have a good visit with your friends.

Glenda