Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a round silver pin that has a purple orchid painted

Customer Question

I have a round silver pin that has a purple orchid painted on it, with tiny gold leaf flowers around the border, and a light blue basket weave around the edge. The size is 2-3/8" and the stamps on the back are 935 followed by a rectangle with FBE GENEVA inside, and next to it is G then what looks like a house and the letter C
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

You have a fine circa 1900 guilloche enamel, 935 silver brooch with handpainted central design of a purple flower with gilding that was sold through the Swiss retailer F.B.E. in Geneva. At auction these sell for an average of $150, at retail these can be priced from $200 - $375.

Please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars. If you have additional questions on this or further assistance, no worries - the question remains open even after a rating is left.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.