rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I recently bought the four set collection and of

Customer Question

I recently bought the four set collection and of UnitedDesign Angel Collection.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Spirit of Summer 1998
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have Spirit of summer. 1998 Spirit of Spring 1997 Spirit of Fall 1997 and Spirit of Winter. I have. Been searching the Internet and an only find two singles. They are so n pristine condition, free of dust. The green felt bottoms are also in great shape with everything like new. Can you place an approximate value in n that s collecting n ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Give me a moment to research these for you.

This is a set of cast polyresin angel figurines from the United Design Company of Noble, Oklahoma in 1998.

Each figurine from the series has the same value of $125 to $140 each retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.