Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda this is marianne with the questions about the willett

Customer Question

hi glenda this is marianne with the questions about the willett furniture, but you ask me for more info and I'm sure that is very important but I could not find a place to write you again
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Marianne

I am sorry I do not do live phone calls, they are not needed to value items, the items can only be valued with the correct written information that cannot be obtained by phone.

.

I do not see where I spoke to you before, it must have been one of those pop up chat boxes that the Just Answer site has on the internet. Appraisers do not work for Just Answer, we are independent, we come to the site to answer questions the customers have.

I take it you have some Willet Furniture? Can you send me pictures of the furniture?

Hello Marianne

.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i would get you some more info about the quality too but i guess we do that when you get the pictures. i don't know if i can get that done today but then when you. get them. how do i get back to you

Hello Marianne

When you get the pictures, you just come back here and post them or you can email them to the address I have given you. You always post to this page. If you have problems finding this page you can always go to www.justanswer.com you log into your account by clicking login at the top right of the page., Your customer name is JA-92yywd64 you enter your password.

Glenda