rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

What is the premiere portfolio of celebrity art worth.10

Customer Question

what is the premiere portfolio of celebrity art worth.10 signed pieces.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

The Premiere portfolio of celebrity art : with signed and numbered fine art prints by ***** *****, Candice Bergen, Richard Chamberlain, Duke Ellington, Henry Fonda, Peggy *****, ***** Novak, Dinah Shore, Red Skelton, Elke Sommer including

Elke Sommer, ''The Gamblers''; Red Skeleton, ''The Clown''; Duke Ellington, ''Ever Onward and Upward''; Henry Fonda, ''3rd Floor Rear''; Dinah Shore, ''Migrant Worker's Children''; Richard Chamberlain, ''Memories of Sussex''; Kim Novak, ''The Gull''; Peggy Lee, ''Gaby''; Candice Bergen, ''Summer Creatures''; and ***** *****, ''New York''.

This was published by Franklin Mint in the 1970's. The value of this is $100 to $140.00 retail.

To finish, click the stars at the top of your screen and hit submit so the site knows that I helped you.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
    Please do let me know.