Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an Memorabilia A's doll from the 72, 73, 75 World

Customer Question

Hello. I have an Memorabilia A's doll from the 72, 73, 75 World Series. How do I find out if it has and value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll and the marks that you have described.
Also look on the back of the neck or shoulder for any more marks.

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Your Oakland A's Baseball Sports Memorabilia dolls from the 1972, 1973 and 1975 World Series sell for a high average of $40 - $60 each on today's market.

Bear in mind that an ‘asking price’ is one that has not been sold and a true sale value is an actual past documented sale record.

Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora