Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

We need appraisals of DISNEY CELL ART insurance carrier. Can

Customer Question

We need appraisals of DISNEY CELL ART for our insurance carrier.
Can you recommend someone?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please let me know where you are located and I can help you find someone local.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We live in East Lansing Michigan

Thanks. While I could give you an idea here, the information would not be 'legal' enough for an insurance carrier, so give me a bit and I will find someone near you that can do a physical examination and formal written appraisal.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Great - thank you

I will have you try these folks first.

Roy Saper, Saper Galleries, 433 Albert, East Lansing, MI(###) ###-####br />Frank H. Boos Gallery,*****, Bloomfield Hills, MI(###) ###-####br />Ruth Rattner, Art Advisory Services, Birmingham, MI(###) ###-####/p>

When you speak to them, let them know what you have and make sure that they

are comfortable with this type of artwork and that any written appraisal will be able to be used by your insurance carrier

before you make an appointment.

Do click the stars after you have read my answer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Saprr Gallery is too busy
I will contact the other two galleries and let you know

Thanks so much. Please take a moment to click the stars at the top of your screen so the site knows that I have helped.

We can still continue this thread after you do just in case you need more recommendations.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

I highly recommend Heidi & Nick at Animazing Gallery in Soho NYC. The owners of this highly successful gallery in NYC are husband and wife who worked at Disney prior to opening their gallery where they specialize in Disney cells. You can tell Heidi that Nora from Illustration House referred you. Here is the link to their site and contact information for you:

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.