Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have some art that I inherited and have always wondered

Customer Question

I have some art that I inherited and have always wondered where it originally came from How do I load a picture of it for you to see?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
and the back of the framing. There was only one photo with your inquiry and it was of the artist seal.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if this picture will work
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There are 3 pieces in total but I think the signature is different in each.

I am not able to decipher these signatures, so I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.

I am not able to answer back once I opt-out.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

These are early to mid 20th century framed decorative wall art pieces from Japan. On today's market, depending upon size they can sell for $40 - $100 each.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.