rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

We have a set 12 dinner ware Germany ohme its about 100 yrs

Customer Question

we have a set 12 dinner ware Germany ohme its about 100 yrs old can you help us which someone looking for this pattern
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Give me a moment to research for you.

This dinnerware was made by Hermann Ohme of Silesia, the most popular shape being Old Ivory (see photo).

This porcelain was made from 1882 to 1930. A service for 12 would have a value of $1100.00 retail.

They had patterns that were added to their different shapes, Empire Shape, Clarion Shape, Alice Shape, for example.

Go here and you might find the pieces that you have.

If you are looking for pieces to add to this set, then once you find the pattern, look up Hermann Ohme **pattern in Google and you will be given a list of pieces that would be for sale on different sites.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.