Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

This is a jadite pocket watch, I was told it would sit in

Customer Question

This is a jadite pocket watch, I was told it would sit in the watch cabinet and the salesperson could glance at his case and see if someone has stolen anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, appraising, antique shop owner, buying and selling on today's current market. Buying and selling everything from elegant glassware to the most primitive of items and so much more to include books. I will do all I can to find out the most information on your item and the value for you. I have access to many data bases, and extensive current library of price guides, as well as access to leaders in the field of antiques and personal property. If another expert should happen to get on your question after my response to you, it is your right to let them know you are working with me. If you wish to continue working with me .
.
Can you send a picture of this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did you get the picture? The size is 2 inches by 3 Inches

Hello

Can you tell me who made this watch?