Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I BOUGHT A TEDDYEAR WITH A HAMLEYS CARD AROUND S NECK ON A

Customer Question

I BOUGHT A TEDDYEAR WITH A HAMLEYS CARD AROUND HIS NECK ON A BLUE RIBBON.
IT SAYS HIS NAME IS CHARLES. I CAN FIND NO INFORMATION ON HAMLEYS SITE.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, appraising, antique shop owner, buying and selling on today's current market. Buying and selling everything from elegant glassware to the most primitive of items and so much more to include books. I will do all I can to find out the most information on your item and the value for you. I have access to many data bases, and extensive current library of price guides, as well as access to leaders in the field of antiques and personal property. If another expert should happen to get on your question after my response to you, it is your right to let them know you are working with me. If you wish to continue working with me .
.
He would be retired if he is not on their site. What size is he I can value him for you.

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this question. I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link for you to a Hamley's Heritage Teddy bear named Charles that also has a tag hanging on his neck from a blue ribbon; it sold at auction for $14.95 and it is a re-make of a 1910 style:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/hamleys-heritage-teddy-bear-charles-1735252268

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora