Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a family heirloom in the form of an antique Turkish

Customer Question

I have a family heirloom in the form of an antique Turkish pipe. It is beautiful. My mother says she remembers when the pipe was in it, but it has disappeared. The "vase" part is beautiful - it is colored a light lilac and hand painted on the outside including gold.
It has a fat bottom and a long neck and is handblown. I sent a pix off at one time to
a couple in the newspaper who claimed they could help identify things antique and they said they couldn't find anything about it. I have had two antique dealers offer me
money for it, but we treasure it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.