LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Mirabella by Azoulay 19 of 99, horse leaping to the left,

Customer Question

Mirabella by Azoulay 19 of 99, horse leaping to the left, with gold background.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Here is a link to his biography http://www.americanfineartgallery.com/artists_bios/azoulay_bio.html. What you have is a numbered print and if signed by the artist the value is 2200-2800.00 The current market is down however it still holds a good value being numbered 9/99. If I may be of further service please let me know as I am always happy to help. When you have a chance and I have helped you completely please rate the answer as this is how I am paid from the site for my work. Thank you.