Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a porcelain head doll I believe my mother made a body

Customer Question

I have a porcelain head doll I believe my mother made a body and dress for. I also have a picture from 1905??? or 1910 don't know for sure but in the old picture is a little girl one of my great great aunts holding the same doll. What is the worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

In order to assess this doll, I will need to know the height and see images of her front from head to toe and any markings that may be on the back of head (just under wig or on neck) and the body type (jointed, composition, also bisque, soft).

Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like the 10 minute phone call how do we do that? is there an additional charge?
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Yes, there is an additional charge for the premium service offer for a phone call. I sent the offer to you here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i do not want to continue
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

You do not have to accept the phone call offer and I can assess this here online by seeing photos.

~Nora