Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a gh boy dress that i bought at an estate sale in

Customer Question

i have a high boy dress that i bought at an estate sale in norther California in the mid 80's. I was trying to find some information on this piece. It has a shipping tag on the back that is mostly missing or difficult to read. the top half of the tag is missing on the bottom half has "shipped by" (first letter missing) second letter a (next looks like) lliholis (?alliholis)furniture co. There is a signature (first name only last 3 letters) etw (last name looks like) Cil
could Ail (the i is dotted with a hart symbol). It is built out of oak, the sides and back are made of thin 3" slats groved and slipped together similar to toung and grove. the drawers are dove tail fitted, the top drawers (2ea) are scalloped design, face is of a veneer wood. hardware appears original with the bottom 4 having key locks.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I'll need to see an overall photo, a close-up of the label(s), and some details of the construction. Your description is great, but I really need visuals.

Let me know if you need photo upload instructions.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how do i send pics
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no you already have $30, give me an email address so i can send pics you requested

I'm sorry, I'm not asking for more money. That's the link to upload photos. If you can't do that, please ask Customer Service for help, I can't give you an email address.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Jennifer