Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A PIECE THAT LOOK LIKE A BOTTLE HOLDER IT SAYS ON THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A PIECE THAT LOOK LIKE A BOTTLE HOLDER IT SAYS ON THE RIM A FLOWER LIKE DESIGN THAT SAYS DOULTON LAMBERT 1883 PLUS ANOTHER LITTLE DESIGN LOOKS LIKE A PAIR OF OLD GLASSES YOU WOULD SET ON YOUR NOSE OR 2 LITTLE O TOGETHER ON THE SIDES ALL AROUND IT R LITTLE MEN PLAYING INSTUMENTS, GRAPES, FLOWERS, THE NAME DOULTON LAMBERT,FLOWERS ON THE BOTTOM, THREE I SAY FEET THAT ON THE BOTTOM AN OPENING ON THE BOTTOM SIDE TO LET OUT SOMETHING, UNDER THE BOTTOM IT SAYS K D LOOKS LIKE 4 LITTLE SQUARES WITH SOMETHING BETWEEN THEM THE COLOR IS BLUE,TAN,CERAM AND BROWN.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 6 months ago.

Hi Amanda,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your mystery Doulton piece. Thanks for the excellent description, however, I'm going to need to see a photo of it to be of best use to you. Could you very kindly attach one? And one of the markings you mentioned.

Also, how tall is it?

Many thanks,
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or simply collar a passing teenager with an iPhone and they'll have a photo posted here in about two minutes.

Hope this helps! R.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
AS SOON AS I CAN I WILL SEND A PICTURE WHEN MY GRANDKID COME BY THANK YOU.

Thanks for the update. I'll be here whenever you are ready, no rush this end. And your question stays open for as long as you wish.

Look forward to seeing what you have!

Best wishes,
Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please cancel my question and refund my deposit. I don't wish to continue. Please cancel my subscription too and all the charges. Thank you.