Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 2 paintings I wondered if you can tell me about, the

Customer Question

FOR NORA ONLY- Good day. I have 2 paintings I wondered if you can tell me about, the artist signed in Arabic
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for the request, however I am not able to decipher the signature on these.

I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you