LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

Brunswick -Balke-Collender Monarch Cushion pool table. 1900?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Legs , pockets, sights, felt replaced. Original cabinet
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. By chance do you have a photo of the overall table and then close ups of any markings and carvings on the table? This will help in giving you an accurate value. Thank you.

Brunswick -Balke-Collender Monarch Cushion pool table 1900-1920s era. this pool table was 6 x 12 roughly and with the replacements the value is $1200.00- 1400.00 in today's market. The Brunswick company is known for extremely excellent tables and well worth the value. For insurance purposes the value is 1600.00. If I may be of further help please let me know. I am happy to help and if there is any elaborate carving or special aspects to the table other then standard the value would be higher and I would be happy to review that information and adjust accordingly. thank you.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question