Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a 1832 petty-point picture of Old Philadelphia

Customer Question

I have a 1832 petty-point picture of Old Philadelphia looking west from the Delaware River on High Street, now Market Street. It is in its original frame. The seller was Arthur J. Sussel the Philadelphia antique dealer. I have papers dating back to 1927 documenting the sell of this original price. I am trying to get an estimated value. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Antique, early 19th century American petit-point embroidery pieces can sell for up to $1000 on today's market, depending on the size.

Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora