Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My father passed away and left me with several old items

Customer Question

My father passed away and left me with several old items that he said were antiques, however, I am having trouble finding. One item is a "antique wet bar". I also have a hand made kitchen table and china cabinet. I also have a family Bible that was printed in the 1800's. My daddy never talked about family items much unless he was asked, and I was at his home mostly to take care of him and share the last few months of his life. Any information you could give me would help me so much. Thank you. Debbi
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. We do one item per question here to keep things organized.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the 'wet bar' both open and closed.

Also look on the back if you can for any marks or writing.