Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a picture that was brought over from Finland in 1904.

Customer Question

I have a picture that was brought over from Finland in 1904. It belonged to my grandmother. I cannot read the artists name except for this L.Bromnef or all runs together. It is a pen an ink?? picture of a thatched roof house with a steam running in front of it and across the stream is a small plot of land with a tree. When I was little I would always dream to take my boat and sit under the tree and read my book. It was framed in a very thin wood gold like frame and when I took it off the wall the frame just broke and so did the glass. The picture is in excellent shape my mom always kept it in the hallway away from the sun. Any ideas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,
signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.