Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Clarice Cliff cake stand with a gold rim, pinkish

Customer Question

Hi I have a Clarice Cliff cake stand with a gold rim, pinkish edge and in the centre is a large greenish yellow apple, a blueberry/plum on the right and raspberries or some other reddish berries on the left. do you know what the pattern is?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser I would be happy to help you. Can you pot a photo of the cake stand for review? This would help in giving you an accurate pattern name. You may send by email to***@******.*** and put "forCustomerquot; in the email or click on file upload and follow the prompts. Thank you I look forward to helping you.