Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a fairly heavy Capodimonte piece that says Berger on

Customer Question

I have a fairly heavy Capodimonte piece that says Berger on the bottom and Pascal on the piece itself. It is of a knight on horseback slaying a dragon. I can find no mention of it anywhere and was wondering if it is even worth anything. It is in excellent condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

On today's market Berger Capodimonte style figurines by Pascal sell for a high average of $100.

Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.