Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a mid-size rocker which has the original tag

Customer Question

I have a mid-size rocker which has the original tag Reedfibre still attached. It is in excellent condition. Do you have an estimate of the value of this piece or would I need to send a photo?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My sister lived in Michigan for most of her life and I assume she acquired this rocker during that time frame. The rocker was gifted to me by her daughter.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No. Each time I show this unique chair everyone agrees with me that it is, indeed a special piece.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
original tag on it Reedfibre Iana Mich
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the rocker and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

On today's market, vintage Reedfibre rocker chairs from Michigan sell for $100 - $200.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.