Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Can you tell me if the Question was answered on the O Bodkin

Customer Question

Can you tell me if the Question was answered on the O Bodkin oil painting. I did send pictures and I have been changed first $5. and then $33. but still am not seeing the answer to my question?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: That should say, I have been charged first $5.00 then $33.00 and cannot seem to see or find the answer in my email
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I am not aware of anthing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG
IMG_3245.JPG
IMG_3244.JPG
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have been trying to get an answer for this question, since the Question and the pictures got separated.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

There is not a listed artist with the first name initial letter as O and the last name Bodkin showing in the database. Please check for spelling and feel free to send images over at any time. There is not an additional charge to add photos here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora