Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am interested in selling my Singer Sewing Machine in a

Customer Question

I am interested in selling my Singer Sewing Machine in a mahogany drawing room cabinet. It was made in 1921 and is model # ***** The machine is in pristine condition. The cabinet is in fair to good condition. The wood needs some attention on the top left back as some dripping from a roof that went undetected caused a peeling of the wood in one small areal. It has been in my family since 1921 and was always in a climate conditioned home. I would like to know its value. I would appreciate any advice as to how to go about pricing and selling this piece. We are downsizing our home. Thanking you in advance for any help you may give to me.
Sincerely, ***** ***** (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 6 months ago.

Hello Brenda,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

We cannot assist you in selling this item, although I can advise you as to how to sell it yourself. Do you still want this appraisal?