Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I was given a painting of bramanti titled Approaching storm

Customer Question

Hello I was given a painting of bramanti titled Approaching storm is it worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am taking the picture via my phone and my phone does not take smaller pics pls help.

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

A Bruno Bramanti (1897 - 1957) can sell for up to $1100 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.