Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of a 18 k gold pocket watch, handmade

Customer Question

What is the value of a 18 k gold pocket watch, handmade London Brainerd 19 Northampton square London 45793 keywind new gold chain ( runs with key). Also, the value of gold pocket watch dated June 7, 1924 serial(###) ###-####Longines (runs) and a Bucherer pocket watch stainless ( runs)
Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help but I must see these in order to assess.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the watch,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.

The serial number of a pocket watch is on the movement (guts). Any marks on the inside cases are important for determining gold or silver content and case maker which were most often different than the watch maker.

Do add pictures at your convenience.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have pictures to send for order #16329279-43. May I send them on this same link or do I need a new one?

If you are sending pictures of your 18k gold pocket watch, you are welcome to add them here by using the Add Files feature.

(the experts do not know your order numbers)