Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have four Bogucki paintings/prints one is an original oil

Customer Question

I have four Bogucki paintings/prints one is an original oil of Valley View Supreme in Oil, I think it is one of a kind, the next is a Chalk sketch he did of my Father Ed Gibes with his World Champion Fine harness mare Elegance in Motion (one of a kind Commission, the third is an artist proof of a a print titles Closer Look and the last is a print 2/350 of Arabian Mares - hand signed with a personalized sketch of an Arabian head on the border done by Ed - I am wondering what to insure them for?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Please send images at your convenience
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

His original painting can carry an auction estimate for $$800 - $1200. The chalk sketch, $400 - $600. The prints, each $100 - $300.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.