Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pencil drawing 10x14" of a woman cradling a child.

Customer Question

I have a pencil drawing 10x14" of a woman cradling a child. Her hair is up in a bun on the top of her head. There is another single line drawing on the top right of her outline with no child, two beginning drawing of her right hand. On the bottom, there is another single line drawing of her right hand and under that is a drawing of her left hand. This is signed by Picasso.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.