Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a plate with this on bottom.the crown with lion with

Customer Question

I have a plate with this on bottom.the crown with lion with crown reads made in England. Royal Doulton. LYNDHURST. Then it has. D6113 or a 8 can't make it out below that there is the letter A
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

The Lyndhurst pattern was introduced by Royal Doulton in 1930. The pattern number is ***** referred to as the D6113. On today's market the plate has a high retail and insurance replacement value of $28.

Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora