Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I need some antique ivory satues appraised they are from

Customer Question

i need some antique ivory satues appraised they are from from 1697 and 1707 by a.peltier and also the last supper i had them for 35 yrs got them from grandmother lost for 20 yrs
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: how can i send you pictures my phone #(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: that all i know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of these pieces. Overall and close ups to any markings or signatures. You can post photos by clicking on the file upload and following the prompts. You can also email the photos to***@******.*** and in the email put " forCustomerquot; they will in turn forward them on to me. The email photos can take a day or two to get to me however if you email photos I will post back here when I receive them promptly. Thank you I look forward to helping you.