Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have approximately 15 pieces of this china. only one piece

Customer Question

I have approximately 15 pieces of this china. only one piece has a mark
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Kate,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your china.Thanks for the photo and drawing.So, just to confirm, the platter has a letter "B" in one place on the back and the number "12" in another, correct?. And each mark is impressed into the clay, no ink?Could you very kindly attach a photo of one of the teacups, showing the shape of the handle, and also one of the entire bottom of the cup. Even though unmarked, there are often helpful identifying features there.Lastly, can you list the other pieces for me, are they dinner plates? Tureens?Many thanks,Robert