Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a painting the nearest I can make the signature is

Customer Question

I have a painting the nearest I can make the signature is the following:
Painting on board, believed to Belgium Artist, Valenetine Synave however the signature is somewhat hard to determine..... it the painting is on hard board, and it seem to be and industrial area..............
Thanks..............
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

An original painting by Valentine Synave Nicolaud Val (1870 - 1943) can carry a high auction estimate of $1000 - $2000 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora