Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a Bonnie Blue Sweetheart doll representing Emeline

Customer Question

I have a Bonnie Blue Sweetheart doll representing Emeline Pigott. It was my mother's doll who resently passed in August 2015. She was in her 80s. The eyes blink also.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where is the mark?
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

If the doll is marked, it is usually on the back of the head/neck/body.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will attach a picture
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Great thanks!

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

I received the image of your doll, thank you. Approximately how tall is she and did you check for any maker marks on the bottom of the feet and backside of the doll?

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Your doll dates to the 1940's and it can sell for a high average of $10 - $20 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora