Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What can you tell me about Roseville Pottery around 1924

Customer Question

What can you tell me about Roseville Pottery around 1924 with a pattern named Florentine?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.
I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.
Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

I am not sure what you are asking for.

If it is only value, then I need to know how many people your set serves.

Then I need to know how many pieces each person has.

Finally, I need to know what serving pieces there are. These can add as much as 30-50% of value to a set.

If you need more than just current retail value, then please let me know.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Here is a link for you that provides a brief overview of the history of Roseville Florentine pattern and what colors were made over the years 1924 - 1935. There are also Florentine Roseville wares listed with prices to give you an idea of the retail value:

https://www.justartpottery.com/roseville-florentine/113/

I can assess the value of yours if you would like to send a photo of the piece and mark on base. Feel free to add photos here at anytime, there is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora