Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I found a scale made by Chicago ***** ***** I am trying to

Customer Question

I found a slave scale made by Chicago ***** ***** I am trying to find history about them and maybe the their worth. Could you advise me how to find information?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

In general, ***** ***** scales sell for $80 - $120 on today's market. Feel free to send images at any time so I can help further confirm for you.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora