Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Hummal candy dish. Lid has a boy in green hat, with 2

Customer Question

M.J.Hummal candy dish. Lid has a boy in green hat, with 2 rabbits in a basket and is holding 1 rabbit. Purchased by my mom in 1954 in Europe. Any info would be appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Currently, the Hummel by Goebel figures and wares sales are flat.

On today's market the lidded candy dish with a figurine of a boy with bunnies sells for high averages of $20 - $30. Five years ago, this could sell for $65.

Here are links for you to comparables and their sale prices:

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.