LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

Greetings -- I have several antique porcelain pieces I would

Customer Question

Greetings -- I have several antique porcelain pieces I would like to sell. I have photos of all of them. I have early 20 C Czech tea set and another tea set from Uzbekistan.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have added 4 more photos
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please allow me to go through your photos. I would like to see any markings that are on the back of each set also. You don't have to photograph each piece of the set just one of the marking is fine close up and clear. Thank you

Thank you for your patience I have researched each set by the photos.

The photo notes china.jpg- Japanese satsuma set teapot, creamer and sugar -- 350.00 looks to be in excellent condition and hand painted with enamel accent. 1890-1910

the photo noted as Czech.jpg- large platter 350.00 tea pot 95.00 tea cup and saucer 75.00 each bowl 45.00 and creamer 35.00 blue, gold accents with musicians -1880-1900

orange.jpg- Uzbekistan set teapot 85.00, 6 bowls 24.00 each , plate 28.00, platter 75.00 1920-1930

pink set is a berry serving bowl and individual serving bowls value for set 285.00 1900-1910

All pieces look to be in excellent condition I do not ee any chips or cracks in the photos when enlarged.

Thank you for sharing these if I may be of further help please let e know.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question

Hello, I was checking t see if I may help you further? If not please rate the answer as this is how I am paid form the site. Thank you Tanya