Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Franz Defagger print dated 1884. It's of a soldier

Customer Question

I have a Franz Defagger print dated 1884. It's of a soldier home with family. I also have a Mandigo print of Patriots Cove dated 1989
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The Defagger print was brought back from Europe by my Grand father. It is a colored print
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints,
signatures and back of print frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.